- First, log into your wordpress.com blog and click Export. This is under Tools -> Export.
- Choose the Free option, then select All Content, then click Download Export File.
- Now you need to install WordPress on our hosting platform. This can be done with our one-click installer.
- In the new wordpress.org dashboard, click Tools -> Import. Then choose WordPress.
- You need to select the file you downloaded from your export, and upload it. That’s it!
Alternatively, our migrations team can do this for you as part of our free migrations service.
Note that this will not copy your theme or images. You will need to reupload these.