In this topic you will learn how to forward your e-mails to an alternative e-mail address.
To forward your e-mails to an alternative e-mail address
1. Login to your CPanel account.
2. From the CPanel Home Page click on the Forwarders link under the Mail panel.
The Forwarders page opens.
3. Click on Add Forwarder. The Add a forwarder page opens.
4. Enter the e-mail from where you wish to forward e-mails in the Address to forward field.
5. Enter the e-mail to where you wish to forward e-mails that come to the e-mail address previously entered, in the Forward to emailaddress field.
6. Click on Add Forwarder to add the new forwarded e-mail.
Optional fields and choices
Additionally you can also customize forwarding by doing any of the following steps.
1. Select the Discard with error to Sender (at SMTP time) radio button to send a message to the sender instead of forwarding to an e-mail address .
2. Then enter a message in the Failure Message (seen by sender) field.
Piping to a program
You can also forward the e-mails to a e-mail processing program.
1. Click the Pipe to a Program radio button and enter the location of the program in the field. Follow the guidelines on how to enter the location of the program.