Transferring a .com, .net, or .org registration to Tsohost is free of charge. However, when a transfer is requested there is also a mandatory 1 year extension placed on the domain, at the usual price of a 1 year domain registration. To prepare your domain name for transfer, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your account with the existing domain registrar and unlock the domain
- Ensure that your email address is set as the admin and owner contact on the domain - this is where the transfer confirmation email will be sent to.
- Proceed to order your domain transfer from the billing system by clicking Order > Order Domain Registration Only.
- During the order process you will need to select the "Transfer" option, as this will initiate the transfer request being sent to the admin or owner email contact on the domain.
- You will need to respond to the email by clicking a link and entering the EPP key. If you're transferring a gTLD (.LONDON, .MARKETING etc) then it may take several days for the transfer to be completed.
Once complete, you will be able to administer the domain from your customer billing area.