With our cloud hosting we have made it very simple to restore a database:
1. Login to your cloud dashboard and click Manage Website on site you want the database restored for.
2. Click on MySql Databases which can be found under the Database Tools.
3. Once you have done this you will see a number of green tabs, click on Backup and Restore.
4. From the options select the option Restore a database backup from the backup vault.
5. A second drop down list will appear asking you to select the database you want to restore.
6. Once you have done this you will need to select the date you want the backup restored to and then click proceed. This will then restore the selected database to the date you have chosen.