1. Log into your Outlook.com account.
2. Click on the little cog icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select Options.
4. From the Managing your account menu click on Your email accounts.
5. Next click Add a send-and-receive account.
6. Next enter your Name, Email address and Password.
7. Next, select where you want you emails to be saved.
8. Once again navigate to settings > Options and then Your email accounts and click on Details next to your newly created email account.
9. In the Incoming (POP3) server information section enter the Server address, Port, Username and Password and tick the Requires a secure connection (SSL) tick box.
10. In the Outgoing (SMTP) server information section enter the Server address, port and tick the tick boxes for Requires a secure connection (SSL/TLS) and Use the same username and password to send and receive emails and then click Save.