1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Click on the Backup Vault tool in the Files section of your cPanel account.
3. Next, click on the Restore files option from the Backup Manager menu.
4. Select a date and time that you would like to restore the site from.
5. Next, select the tick box next to public_html if you want to restore all sites on the cPanel account.
6. If you want to restore a website for an addon domain click on the blue public_html link and then select the sub-folder for the addon domain.
7. Once the website files have been restored you will also need to restore the database for the site. You can do this by clicking on the Restore Databases option.
8. Next you will need to select the database that you want to restore from the Database to restore drop-down menu and select the date/time that you wish to restore the website from, from the Restore point drop-down menu.