1. Log into the Cloud control panel and navigate to the File Manager.
2. Click on the public_html directory.
3. Next, right click on the wp-config.php file and select Edit text file.
4. From the wp-config.php file copy the database details into a text file. These details should include the DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD and DB_HOST.
5. Next, navigate to the MySQL Databases tool.
6. Click on the blue phpMyAdmin tab.
7. Enter the database username and database password and then select the server from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the database from the left-hand menu and then select the wp_users table.
9. Click on the pencil icon and then enter your new password into the user_pass text field.
10. Select MD5 from the function drop-down menu and then press GO.
You will now be able to log into the WordPress admin area using your new password.