As of yet, there is no automated way of moving emails. Therefore, you'll need to migrate them manually, using the steps below:
- Open up your email client and create a local folder
- Drag and drop all of the emails that you intend to keep into this folder
- Log in to your Tsohost Cloud control panel, and create your new email address there (for more tips on doing this, check out this article)
- Once these are set up, you need to add the newly created email address into your email client.
- Finally, drag and drop the emails from the local folder to your new Tsohost email address. This way, all your emails will be stored safely in the one inbox.