Adding Images to your website
Click the image tab (1) and then the Add images button (2).
Choose image destination
If you're going to upload lots of images, it's a good idea to keep them organised by creating an album.
Select Add Albums...
Type a name for the album (1) and click save (2).
Select the image to upload
Click the Choose files button (1).
Select one or more images. You can select multiple images by using Cmd-Click (Mac) or Ctrl-Click (Windows)
The upload images will appear in the images panel
Drag the image onto the page.
- Copy widget
- Select new image
- if the image is within a column, this allows the column to be selected
- Click and drag to move the image to a different location on the page
- Remove the image from the page
Click on a image to open the image panel.
- Image dimensions and file size
- Replace the current image
- Relative image sizing
- Set a link to another page or external URL
- Alt attribute us used to specify alternative text shown by a web browser if the image cannot be shown
- mage title can be used to describe the image
Alt attribute and Title tags are optional but it's good to practice to set them and it can have an impact on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).