Use the Embed Widget to add third-party content to your page.
Before you start
- The embed widget should only be used for embedding <iframe> code
- Your page layout may break if you embed code with fixed height and width
- There is no facility to upload files or libraries so any embed code myst be self contained
- Inappropriate use of this widget may result in your webpage being lost
- We cannot provide assistance with any problems caused by third party code
- Only use embed code from sites you trust - some embed code may be malicious
To get responsive embed code for common widgets go to http://embedresponsively.com/
Drag & Embed Widget To The Body Of The Page
Click the add content button (1) and then drag the Embed widget (2) into the body of the page (3) you can not add a widget to the header or footer.
Copy Your Embed Code
Select and copy the embed code (1). To get responsive embed code for common widgets go to http://embedresponsively.com/
Click the Embed widget
Paste The Embed Code And Click Save
Paste the embed code (1) and click save (2).
The embedded widget will appear on the page
To try the embedded content, use Preview mode
Click the Preview Toggle (1) to see if the embedded code works correctly.